Monday 30 March 2015

Colgate Optic White toothpaste

After getting a haircut at Festival Walk, I went down to Taste with my friend to buy toothbrushes. Next to it was this "NEW!" Colgate Optic White toothpaste. The normal one is blue and this one says "PLUS SHINE" so I decided to give it a try. The funny thing was, next to it was a promotional tag saying buy any optic white toothpaste to get an 8-pack 330mL 7Up for free. Oh the irony of getting your teeth whitened only to drink more carbonated drinks! Supermarket corporations do have their fair share of humour...

Anyway, here it is:
Unconventional red packaging!

I will be updating this post to show my month's journey with this toothpaste. Hopefully the difference will be worth the extra 10HKD I paid! (Well there was the free 7Up... heh heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment